Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not a Review. Not even a Preview.

For the last few months, I have been eyeing the Silhouette Cameo (electronic cutting machine for the crafty-types).



I finally broke down and bought one. And now I'm scared of it.

I checked out the software (included with the Cameo) prior to purchasing the machine and it looked more intense to use than a pair of scissors, yet less intimidating than Rocket Science.

And yet, it has sat in my room, untouched, for over two weeks because I am terrified that I will fire it up and discover that I am too dumb to operate it.

I'm going to take a few days and try to master this punk.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Also. Does anyone have any band-aids? It is a cutting machine and I am somewhat accident-prone.

2 comments:

The Great and Powerful Blogz said...

You have to try! If you don't, the machines will win!

Unknown said...

Blogz, if you ONLY KNEW.