Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness

Rawr and I have had a super busy week.

Rawr has had like, a million appointments and since her car is on the fritz this week, I was busy by proxy.

By ten o'clock this morning, Rawr and I were ready for a break.

We decided to take her four kids and my 5 to the park downtown to enjoy the sunshine and just relax. And for once all of the kids behaved. It was a Christmas Miracle. You know, in May.

My 5 spent the time perfecting her moves on the twirly bar until she lost her balance and fell (she was fine; didn't even cry).

Always ready! This is the point at which her feet left the bar.

But today was nice. Nothing weird even happened, either.

Unless you count the time where I was pushing my 5 on the swing and the kid next to us launched out of his swing at 250 mph and I thought we were going to get taken out by his flailing arms and/or legs.

I was shocked that he was able to get up and walk away.

It was a great day.


No comments: