Tuesday, January 29, 2013

De Ja Vu of the stupidest kind


Hey, Peeps.

Do me a favor. Just a little one.

Point out the crosswalk in this photo.




What, no crosswalk? Alright. Can you show me the crosswalk in THIS photo?



Say what now? There isn't a crosswalk here, either?

MY EFFING POINT EXACTLY.

There is no flipping crosswalk. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

I'm holding up TWO fingers. But this accurately conveys my opinion of that 
ass-hat parking enforcement butthole who gave me another freaking ticket.

I need to go. I need some chamomile tea, some Ibuprofen and I need to go lie down.

I also need this to stop.

3 comments:

Gary said...

Show us the front of the car! I bet you were all up in that crosswalk...

Mor-Mor said...

oh, no! not again. They are all out to get you. I sure don't see a crosswalk.....

Unknown said...

THERE WAS NO DAMN CROSSWALK!

Aw, great. Now you've got me yelling improper grammar.