Friday, March 9, 2012

Excuses

I know that I've been a bit... absent. Lately.

And I am sorry about that.

But you guys, I'm from sunny California. This is the PNW. If I don't get my Vitamin D while the sun shines (heh), my brain will start to deteriorate at an abnormal rate and then who knows what kind of monkey-jumbo I'll be posting.

It could be about my cat's eye fungus that after three weeks and $70 in antibiotics later, refuses to go away.

Or I could tell you all about the mysterious dust that keeps showing up all over my hardwood floor immediately after scrubbing it for an hour.

The five cases of cookies that has to be sold in the next 48 hours.

Daffodils. Sunshine. The leak under my sink. Shopping. Why my niece looks like Peg Bundy.

Also, I really haven't been doing anything other than soaking up the sun, so there isn't a lot to tell.

I'll be back tomorrow with some Blog Fodder.

Swearsies.


2 comments:

The Great and Powerful Blogz said...

Did you just make a Married With Children reference?

Unknown said...

Absolutely. You've got to see it to believe it. Which, if I have anything to do with it, you will. Tomorrow.