- I am SO churning my own butter right this minute
- I've watched my step-cat chase a light beam on the garage door for half an hour. I wonder how much longer before he knocks himself unconscious, or if we'll even be that lucky.
- I'm going to kill that teapot.
- So a semi just breezed past me in the carpool lane...
- Today feels like a day for possibilities. It's possible nothing could happen. It's possible a lot could happen. It's possible that I'll be content. It's even possible that I could break out in uncontrollable laughter at any given moment. It's possible I've tipped over into the "crazy sector". I wonder if that means I'm in a good mood.. Bless you, life.
- I came home to find 4 brand new pairsof Irish socks. And a note from my sister, reprimanding me for my hobo feet. Only 23 pairs left to purchase. (those of you who don't know me -at all- I only wear Irish socks. All year. They wear out. My sister is the greatest.
- I love it when my coffee mug has poorly written words matching the song playing in my head upon waking. My sister is awesome.
Anyone ever eaten lunch in a bus? Tomorrow, I'll be back to tell you all about it.